Outfitting your Las Vegas restaurant kitchen with a powerful refrigerator is the best way to ensure the freshest food and ingredients for your diners. Vegas restaurants offer top-quality cuisine that often shines like the city itself, so good refrigeration is essential for your raw ingredients. Quality refrigeration not only keeps your stock cold or frozen, but provides tailored cooling for each ingredient.
- A freezer is a vital part of any restaurant kitchen’s suite of appliances. Walk-in freezers offer practical room for storing your items that need to stay at sub-zero temperatures, and quality brands mean intelligent use of the space for maximum storage that still leaves items accessible.
- Floral boxes are ideally suited to storing produce or fresh herbs thanks to their humidity control.
- A cooler is a staple of restaurant refrigeration. These are ideal for holding perishable goods that don’t need to be frozen but cannot be left on shelves, like cheeses and produce. These can come in a variety of sizes, from large walk-ins to smaller reach-in refrigeration coolers that contain premade dishes awaiting the oven.
- Fresh ice is a necessity for Las Vegas diners in the summertime, whether it’s for mixed drinks at your restaurant bar or for other chilled refreshments. Icemakers are another component of an ideal restaurant refrigeration collection.
- Beverage coolers are also great for behind the bar, keeping both drinks and glasses nice and frosty for the instant they are ordered.
Rebel Refrigeration of Las Vegas can keep all your ingredients fresh and ready, and we can also help your customers cool off. We specialize in refrigeration and air conditioning, so give us a call at (702) 734-7750 or visit us online to see our full suite of refrigeration and cooling options for your Las Vegas restaurant.