Carbon monoxide is a silent killer, taking lives every year and causing hospitalizations across the nation. Carbon monoxide poisoning is a real risk, but it is also entirely preventable with conscientious care and the help of your heating professional.
In this video from the Centers for Disease Control, you can learn about the invisible dangers that carbon monoxide presents. Because it is undetectable by color, scent, or taste and can act in minutes, it presents a serious risk to homeowners. All heating systems and gas-operated appliances should be inspected by professional HVAC contractors on a regular basis to ensure proper and safe operation. Carbon monoxide detectors offer another line of defense.
Let Rebel Refrigeration make sure your heating systems are safe in your home. Call us at (702) 734-7750 to schedule an inspection for your Las Vegas home today.