Follow these links to learn more about the type of care that will ensure your heater lasts for years and the dangers that carbon monoxide presents to your home. Contact Rebel Refrigeration at (702) 734-7750 for more information.
- Find out how to winterize your home and lower your heating costs on this page from MSN.com.
- Visit this article to see how to safely change the air filter in your heater or furnace.
- Learn about the prevention of carbon monoxide poisoning and what to do in the event of exposure on this page from EPA.gov.
- Go to this page from the Centers for Disease Control to understand how carbon monoxide works when it enters the body and is absorbed by red blood cells.
- Discover more about carbon monoxide formation, exposure, and prevention in this PDF from OSHA.gov.