Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless, and deadly. It doesn't take much to keep your family safe, so why risk it?
In this video from the CBS Morning Show, you'll hear a heartbreaking story of a family that lost a child to carbon monoxide poisoning. What you'll also see is the easy steps to take that can prevent this type of tragedy from happening to your family.
During these colder times of year, heating usage is up, and so is the danger of carbon monoxide poisoning. Regular inspections by heating specialists, like those here at Rebel Refrigeration, will keep you and your family safe and warm.